Dec 9, 2007

Dirty Little Secrets

I had to walk to the University a few days ago. Seeing all the students running to and fro on the usual path made me remember the times when I used to be one. I felt old and odd. It hasn't even been that long. I used to think with disgust of those melancholic people who thought the same way. I am not going to say: now I understand what they felt. I just refuse to ever feel old. And I won't.

Another thing I remembered was a class I had about 2 years ago. A teacher asked us to think of one dirty little secret that we would never have the courage to admit we have... and just say it there and then. I thought: I don't have dirty little secrets, I'm honest and kind :)

I had to think for a while then I thought of something I do when I am walking alone in the street...
I like to look at people and I imagine them buying and trying on the clothes they are wearing. It's not really a 'dirty' secret to have, but I don't think I would have ever acknowledged I had such thoughts if I didn't have to think about that.
A dirty secret to share would be that I like to analyze the couples I see and imagine them in their intimate moments... That I guess is kind of voyeuristic of me.
Love makes the world go round. :)

No comments:

Time and Date

Followers

Books ...

  • Paul Auster - The New York Trilogy

Movies I Recommend

  • Love Actually...
  • ASHES AND SNOW
  • Fight Club
  • Finding Nemo