Nov 23, 2007

Ever since my house burnt down, I see the moon more clearly

"I gazed upon all the edens that had fallen in me. I saw edens that I had held in my hands, but let go. I saw promises I did not keep, pains I did not soothe, wounds I did not heal, tears I did not shed. I saw deaths I did not mourn, prayers I did not answer, doors I did not open... doors I did not close, lovers I left behind and dreams I did not live. I saw all that was offered to me that I could not accept. I saw the letters I wished for but never received...
I saw all that could have been, but never will be."



http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"We shall not know the truth behind what we we felt until we one day stand and gaze into our eyes.

God has set that day, love.

Therefore, fret not; nor doubt longer. And dry thy tears."

Time and Date

Followers

Books ...

  • Paul Auster - The New York Trilogy

Movies I Recommend

  • Love Actually...
  • ASHES AND SNOW
  • Fight Club
  • Finding Nemo