Nov 20, 2007

If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.

I have heard that there are hundreds of colors that are invisible to the naked eye.

Just like there are sounds humans can't hear. The weird thing, however, is that there are songs that include sounds like that and devices that produce them. I wondered about the purpose. Apparently, although we can't hear them, they mix with the perceivable sounds... and make up the roundness I was talking about a few days ago.

Could anyone ever tell how many colors and hues there are in a rainbow? I would say at least as many as there are people in the world. Guess that makes us a huge rainbow. When we show ourselves. Because we need to rain to be able to show up. Some of us rain all the time; others shine and show our bright color...
The rain, I believe, is our maturing process, our getting to know each other and ourselves... it's scratching the surface to reveal the glowing color.

And when we rain together, we shine brighter. We need colors in our lives. Others than our own. We need to mingle and mix and interact. Yes, I am talking about relationships. About marriage. About having the power to admit no one person on this planet can make up for the complexities of our own needs.

But there is one person out there who sure makes us shine brighter than all the other 6 billion.
I am happy I have found the color that brightens my light... And although his color may have been imperceivable to others, I am glad his color was visible to my eyes. I guess I was using the right lens.

1 comment:

Mihai said...

Simply beautiful...

P.S. It's perfect for a movie introduction :) I can see the title already..."About rains and rainbows - a true story" :P

Time and Date

Followers

Books ...

  • Paul Auster - The New York Trilogy

Movies I Recommend

  • Love Actually...
  • ASHES AND SNOW
  • Fight Club
  • Finding Nemo