Nov 16, 2007

Some people see things as they are and say 'why'; I dream things that never were and say 'why not'.

I am a happy person, which, I guess, makes me a bad writer. Because happiness doesn't sell. It doesn't linger in other people's minds. It doesn't make them wonder. "And they lived happily ever after" is really all there is to it. You never go back to think about it. White won the battle with black.
But I do believe in gray. In betweenness makes you ponder things. You start wondering 'what if?'. That's the most important question anyone can produce in life. Because it takes wisdom to get to the point where you utter it and open-mindedness to realize there is no right or wrong answer. There are a million possibilities and it's your choice to make. Add some pink to that gray... mix it with some orange and see what comes of it. Do they all entwine into a new color? Or do they make half a rainbow of distinguishable colors? Add the sound of wind sweeping dead leaves in the park. And the squeak of a wooden bench when an old lady sits down. If an old man sits down next to her... that's a story, that's music.

I started this blog because a good friend advised me to do it. I am hoping to find answers to questions I have yet to ask. I hope to find good music.

No comments:

Time and Date

Followers

Books ...

  • Paul Auster - The New York Trilogy

Movies I Recommend

  • Love Actually...
  • ASHES AND SNOW
  • Fight Club
  • Finding Nemo