Nov 22, 2007

Songs that make my world go around

I believe this will be a 'more than one episode' blog entry.... :D
I just came across a song I used to be incredibly obsessed by ... if you can ever be obsessed by such a song. "Lose Control" by Missy Elliott. If I remember correctly this was not even a hit in 2005.
I just find it groovy and it makes me vibrate with all my body. It's one of those that makes me move. It's not a masterpiece, I am completely aware of that. Not like Lamb's Gabriel. Or like Matchbox 20's Push. That's why I find it so special. Because it's not. And because of what it does to me.

On the same long forgotten DVD I came across Sisqo - Incomplete (!!) and Usher's BURN.
Hmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.music-nerds.com/index.php

Time and Date

Followers

Books ...

  • Paul Auster - The New York Trilogy

Movies I Recommend

  • Love Actually...
  • ASHES AND SNOW
  • Fight Club
  • Finding Nemo