May 29, 2008

Wiser

There are times when I wonder whether I have lived my life blind-folded or I am simply that ignorant.
I have never cared about the material things in life. Especially in a relationship. The spiritual gain is tremendously more important than any object be it gold or simply money or assets. I have learned that yet again. Some people are born to make a change in your life. Some are born for you to meet them and learn something from them - even if only just how NOT to become. Some of them are too shallow to even notice it. Others see it more clearly than I do.
I don't care if they never know. Maybe I was born to change someone's life. And I might not even know it.
People are complicated. It is true you never know what you have until it's gone. Yet sometimes you never know how trapped you were until you let go. Some relationships are decayed from the start. The kind that make you feel insignificant and enslaved, small and stupid. I wish I didn't have the chance to be there, then again I am glad I was, because I know what to avoid.

Others, however, turn your life around and sweep you off your feet. You're more yourself than in any other circumstances. And they leave you like that, they don't want you to change. They find what is beautiful in you and worship it.
When either of these are over, you are left with the beauty of it. The sheer beauty at the core of life. Even if it hurts, you know you have turned another page. And taken a new step.

And you are left with the memories. The memory remains...

No comments:

Time and Date

Followers

Books ...

  • Paul Auster - The New York Trilogy

Movies I Recommend

  • Love Actually...
  • ASHES AND SNOW
  • Fight Club
  • Finding Nemo